10.02.2009

Swanky swigs.














Do antique stores scare you? The smell, the junk, the creepy doll in the corner whose eyes track you as you move through the store? Sounds like you haven’t been to the right one or maybe you haven’t found that one piece of “junk” that keeps you coming back for more.


I’m selective about the ones I will walk into and I’ll make a quick exit if any of the three things I listed above connect with one of my senses. My favorite store - Hunt & Gather (Minneapolis, MN). This place never fails to disappoint. Vintage ribbon for wrapping gifts, eclectic ceiling tiles for my upcycled wall art (etsy site coming soon...hopefully.) or swanky swigs to add to my collection of juice glasses. A world of objects discarded by previous owners. A world of objects loved by new owners.


Mottainai.

No comments:

Post a Comment