1.10.2010

Some links to love.



Wondering what types of food you should buy organic? Here is a nice priorities summary.

As mentioned early, I am in the process of reading The Omnivore's Dilemma. I just finished the grasses chapter and was drawn to this post on chicken and eggs.

Natural fibers, colors. Peace silks. Pure processes. A bride would make a statement with one of these dresses. [via]

A broken plate is given new life. [via]

Looking for potential in 2010.

Do you know where your fish were raised? We should all start asking.

Do you have strings of holiday lights that no longer work or fit in your boxes? You can recycle them through this program? The program ends in February, so get on it. [via]

I will be keeping my eye out for this book for myself or for a gift. [via]


Mottainai.

No comments:

Post a Comment